Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Should I begin again?

   I have found myself, over the last few years, desiring to begin writing on my blog again but the time and effort needed has been lacking. Lately, I've been considering whether I have the time to give it a go and whether I have enough content to keep things interesting. My older kids aren't keen on being the subject of the conversation but, as a home schooling mom who spends enormous amounts of time with just her kids, what else could I write about but them?!
  If I do choose to begin again(because it is such a good journal to look back on!) what would you like to hear and what topics would interest you, assuming anyone still actually reads my blog! Ha! I'm not promising anything but I am seriously in consideration mode.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes please begin again! I love hearing about your kids and the way God is working in your life!